Friday, 16 October 2009

It Never Rains.......

Hello dear things, I returned from my UK break on Wednesday to find myself being threatened with three years in stir over issues of "intellectual property" and I've just spent two days filleting out the offending images. However, in my experience, once one spoilsport finds out where you are and what you're doing all the others want to join in the fun-killing. I'll just have to see how things play out. Whatever happens I intend to continue blogging in some form or another.


Nonetheless, it's good to be back: enjoy the following cautionary tale (with commercial breaks).
































































2 comments:

  1. LOL! I quite like the new format. It's almost like watching TV. :-)

    And good luck with resolving your legal troubles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Treacle, I'm sure I'll blunder on somehow.
    Hmmm....yes, TV in every sense of the expression. :)

    ReplyDelete