Friday, 5 February 2010

Public Service Announcement (With Stockings)



I know that many regular visitors here are also habitués of Mrs Silk's TV chat room. You have probably found out by now that since Wednesday, it has closed it's doors to non-members. As membership costs €27.86 (or £23.40 or US$36.83) I can't see many people (myself included) bothering. As one person said to me "that's a hell of a lot of money, just to get abused!".


If you are missing your regular fix I can recommend two similar chat rooms  - Mistress Lucinda's and Mistress Elaine's. Both these places have the same kind of friendly and easy going atmosphere and both use the same Java chat software - so technophobes have no scary learning curve to deal with. You'll find all the usual suspects (including yours truly) already going to one or the other and, as the word gets round, no doubt both will become busier. The chat room may close but don't worry - the cum-munity will survive!


Believe it or not, I'd actually already written and posted my rather pessimistic comment in Wednesday's blog five minutes before hearing the above news - maybe I should start a fortune-telling blog.


















































Have a good weekend

7 comments:

  1. I think you out did yourself with this set of pics. Great stuff!!!!

    johnk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shame on Mrs Silk, while she might be my ideal mistress, she has far too much old and repetitive material - surprised she has any members at all at that price.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why can't lingerie advertisements today be as gorgeous as the ones back then? It just isn't fair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why can't our lingerie ads today be as gorgeous as they were back then? It just isn't fair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks John! I do feel happier about my recent posts now that I have a much wider choice of material at my fingertips. I's good to know that others notice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, not knowing the reasons for this change I can't really comment. It does seem a shame, especially when for so many shy or compromised TG people it was their only outlet.
    Having said that, it's the people who make a chatroom special, not the provider. The community that met at Mrs Silks is still, just now, fragmented but is strong and cohesive enough to eventually settle at another venue.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sigh......I know Treacle, oh, how I know! Life is basically unfair. So unfair in fact that I can't help finding it funny. :)

    ReplyDelete