Friday, 30 July 2010

Strict Aunties - Doom in Nylon Slips

You know the type. Lipsticky middle aged women, usually rather full-figured, bossy and patronising who transform themselves into exquisitely fearsome emasculating ogresses in the fantasies of your adolescence. Then, having annexed the attics and basements of your mind, they never leave - do they? Have a relaxing weekend.


























































































































5 comments:

  1. Bad Penny
    These images just thrilled me. I can not believe how moist I have become. The pictures are so good. I look forward to your images everyday and have become addicted to your blog. Thank you Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you enjoy it, and thanks for your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. only moist ???its like noahs ark in my panties lol xxxxlesley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Noah's Ark? Are you saying that your panties are full of animals, sailors and biblical characters? I'd heard rumours....

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Takes me back to the days when ladies had something exciting to show when they lifted their skirts

    ReplyDelete