Friday, 27 August 2010

All Tomorrow's Parties

I know, I know......I haven't posted anything for a while, but even I get a holiday now and then. As you may have deduced from the title I've been listening to Velvet Underground again.


                 "And what costume shall the poor girl wear
                  To all tomorrow's parties
                  A hand-me-down dress from who knows where
                  To all tomorrow's parties"

Have a happy and pleasant weekend.


































































































































2 comments:

  1. Welcome Back, always miss you when you're not posting. Enjoy your blog check it every day.

    Hope all is well.

    johnk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you John - Yes, all is well and I've found lots of new material - it's good to be back!

    ReplyDelete