Sunday, 29 August 2010

Alternating Currents

Glad to hear that the despicable EDL's visit to Bradford yesterday turned out to be such a damp squib. Heartfelt congratulations to the population of Bradford. I also understand they are planning a visit to my former home, Cardiff. I do hope they leave town with plenty of samples of our colourful native carving. Here's some Sunday treats........





































































































































































2 comments:

  1. Couldn't agree with you more Penny, delighted to see the EDL fail so miserably. Contrast that in particular with the crowds in Manchester who turned out in the rain for Pride, quite wonderful to see.

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure it was, wish I'd been there.

    ReplyDelete