Tuesday, 21 September 2010

Pink Fairies

After a delay of 40 years I have recently got round to enjoying the music of the the Pink Fairies, a band that I overlooked at the time on account of my only having two ears to cope with the increasing amount of quality rock then emerging. So why am I telling you this? Because I think you might like to ponder the lyrics of  "I Wish I Was A Girl"  even if the music leaves you cold.











































































































































































3 comments:

  1. So "ME" in every way ........... I adore your work Bad Penny x :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very pleased it does that for you Natalie, though "work" is hardly the word I'd use to describe browsing images like these for a couple of hours!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stand corrected ...Your choice of Erotica has allowed me to finally accept my pre-ordained slide into the world of femdom ...
    My utmost thanks and i adore your "images" Bad Penny x

    Your Most Submissive Sissy xxx

    ReplyDelete