Tuesday, 5 October 2010

Love, Punishment and Lace Trimmed Panties

Since Google introduced a Stats facility into Blogger back in June I've become acutely aware of what a post's title can do. One that included the word  "resurrection" caused an embarrassing stampede of what I assume were religious googlers. Such is the power of Search! Today's title should, I hope, only attract the right sort of people - or at least deter the wrong sort.











































































































































































4 comments:

  1. Great theme for the post, three of the most important things in life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Bettie - I'm glad you enjoyed it. Though to be truthful I usually pick some images that feel right on the day and then dream up a title to fit them. Still, it's a sort of theme I suppose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely as always bad penny

    ReplyDelete