Sunday, 24 October 2010

Strictly Come Spanking

"Strictly Come Dancing" is the original BBC show in which fading celebs, disused politicos and similar desperate wretches make a gruesome spectacle of themselves . Before you ask, no - I haven't seen it and don't intend to. But I do have a much better idea. See what you think...

























































































































































































































































2 comments:

  1. hi bad penny the anne widicombe was bloddy terrifying but love all the boys being spanked though
    bootlover

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm..yes perhaps I went a bit too far there. I'm still getting nightmares myself! Look out in the future for right-wing spanking from Theresa May ("we're all in this together") and fabulous Strap-on-Mistress, Harriet Harman.

    ReplyDelete