Sunday, 21 November 2010

Cruelty Deluxe

Its a funny old world. Play games of helpless victim and cruel inflicter by mutual consent and they'll call you a disgusting pervert and a threat to civilised values. Blow a family of unarmed Afghans to bloody smithereens and they'll declare you a hero and an fine example to youth. I think there may be something very seriously wrong with them.













































































































































































3 comments:

  1. i totally agree with your heading bad penny, whats it got to do with anyone if i choose to be spanked and humiliated by females and then kiss their boots in thanks.
    keep up the good work
    bootlover

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you bootsie my dear. You are truly a model citizen and a splendid example to us all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. From a woman who loves to have a sissy at my service I agree. I love the work you’re doing and have many of these pictures on my screensaver. Keep posting … and thanks

    ReplyDelete