Friday, 5 November 2010

Frock & Awe

Once again my PC is lying on it's back with it's feet in the air, stone cold and silent. This post is brought to you via a Bronze Age laptop from whatever images I've been able to scrape together. So if the quality is below the normal standard please bear (or if you like, bare) with me.































































Add caption








































































































3 comments:

  1. Wonderful title bad penny and great images as ever.

    p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the second picture 'school for husbands' a lot, and the photo where the chap seems to be admiring the three ladies ankles, or calfs? Strange what can be sexy when you think about it.

    Sophia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you happy pet.It's nice to hear from you again. Yes Sophie - I agree, those two are favourites of mine. I think what makes them work is their mysterious atmosphere. It arouses the curiosity and kicks the fantasy machine into life.

    ReplyDelete