Friday, 21 January 2011

The Big Bad Friday

Yes, I know I'm bad but far more interestingly, I hear rumours today that Big Audio Dynamite (or BAD) plan to reform this year. Is that wise? Can you ever go back? Anyway - I recall very little of the 80s on account of spending almost the entire decade drunk. However, I do have fond memories of  E = MC squared playing on pub jukeboxes as I shambled around Aberdeen in the winter of  '86.

Have a pleasant and peaceful weekend.........



































































































































































































4 comments:

  1. A bumper crop as usual - thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Ms Penny,

    Thank you for the pictures. Of whom are the photographs of the two ladies with a little bit "extra"? They are stunning!

    For a further 80s flashback, not only have Ultravox conducted two highly successful tours, but they're about to release a new album!

    Love,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Mistress Cassie cartoon looks a fab piece of art work, the style looks familiar. Who is the artist?

    Maid Bettie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you both - I'm glad you enjoyed them. Sadly Nancy, I came by these photos in my ramblings on the web and as usual I have no idea who they are or how long ago they were taken.

    Yes, it seems lately that the past is tne new future as far as music is concerned.

    ReplyDelete