Wednesday, 23 March 2011

Discords

I hear from this morning's Guardian Online that Hugh Laurie is going to record a blues album. This strikes me as being about as likely as "Bob Dylan Sings Operatic Arias", "Barbara Striesand - The Hip-Hop Years" or "Dress Me in Satin" starring Arnold "daisy" Schwarzenegger.......Then again, hmmmm.........













































































































































































































































6 comments:

  1. going into boot licking mode bad penny, i really appreciate the hard work you do to post this blog, and i hope others do too
    bootlover
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again.....People keep saying this. It is NOT hard work. I'm allergic to hard work. But I'm glad that you appreciate it and enjoy your visits.

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well you may be allergic to hard work but regardless I love the post, those pics are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. another good set of pics.

    btw, i have heard one of hugh lauries songs, and i was quite impressed. not as bad as you may think!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just to say I really enjoyed your pictures x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Lollibone, susan and Yellowbird - I'm glad you enjoyed them. I know susan, it's just that I can't handle the idea of Bertie Wooster singing the blues. :)

    ReplyDelete