Friday, 1 April 2011

For Your Eyes Only

I'm trying out a new file format for today's images. It uses quite a lot of disk-space so you won't see this often. Today's pics are in KVDX a new format a friend from Russia has just sent me details of and some sample conversion software. Just cover your left eye and stare at any image for 15 secondss and they will appear to move through an animated sequence. And Remember - you saw it here first.


















































































































































































































3 comments:

  1. Hope you had a great April fools Penny :0)

    p
    X

    p.s. am still staring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did! One person (no names mentioned) has actually fallen for it to my knowledge. Though I'm still waiting for someone to tell me how much they enjoyed the animations.

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done BP i do love a good prim and a nice dose of chris
    bootlover

    ReplyDelete