Friday, 29 April 2011

Not That Sort of Queen

You may be surprised to learn that I have not been invited to the bizarre medieval antics in London today. In response I have not invited any of the British Ruling Class to view today's post. I've included an extra ten images to make up for my recent absences. Enjoy your weekend.






















































































































































 

























































































































































 

































2 comments:

  1. You've outdone yourself again (and again, and again!), as always. I particularly like the pretty pink bespeckled sissy with her frillies on the drying rack. Exquisite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you must have a life. It goes without saying. But please, don't EVER stop filling these pages with wood producing, cum generating magnificence. I am in awe and would have written a longer praise to your vision and understanding of what it is WE NEED, but I'm doing this with one hand.
    love

    Sandra Silk

    ReplyDelete