Saturday, 28 May 2011

The Unfair Funfair

It's my birthday. I'm sixty, still totally shameless, still as irresponsible as ever and I'll continue to do as I please. Should you be interested I have a taste for real silk stockings, luxury satin lingerie, expensive vintage cameras, strong men and intoxicating smoking materials. As I am also somewhat kind-hearted so here's an extra large selection of pics. Enjoy your weekend.



















































































































































































































































































































14 comments:

  1. And we can't sing 'Happy Birthday' to you in Silks :-( ....

    But if I had a wish I'd arrange that MissPrimm in that corselette and boots would visit b-p for the evening!!

    Many Happy Returns

    MB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to you and me, 58 today. Where did the last 20 - 30 years go to?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Miss B, maybe that's why Silk's is closed today....It can get riotous enough on a normal Saturday - singing would be the last straw!

    As for Ms Primm......I can dream very vividly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you hopplewite, and the same to you. As for past years, I think if we can remember them then they are still with us....... Erm.....now what was I just saying?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many Happy Returns! Great Blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday you old codger.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Colleen, actually I've been slyly codging for years - at last I can leave the closet one this one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tantissimi auguri e milioni di baci sparsi... dove vuoi tu! :-)

    Happy Birthday and millions of kisses all over ... wherever you want!

    ReplyDelete
  9. a very happy birthday b p and you gave us all the presents with your blog i'm not a big strong man for you but if i could i would serve as your sissy slave for a day of luxury for you , you deserve it
    bootlover
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Naviganti xxxx. Wherever I want?...hmm - I'll sent you a diagram. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you bootsie - and never mind, we can't all be Brad Pitt. I love you just as you are my little foot-rest.

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. i get so hard watching your pics thank you for that

    ReplyDelete