Thursday, 19 May 2011

The Wisdom of Stupidity

I seem to have read quite a lot in the news recently of the ongoing verbal war between fundamentalists of the Atheist and Christian faiths. I think they are both right - about each other. Personally, I find the only way I can keep my tenuous grip on sanity is to remember that no matter how smart you are the difference between what you know and what you don't know is virtually infinite. Anyway, here's some pictures.














































































































































































































































2 comments:

  1. I really like the opening words of your post. I read your blog very often and I find it really fascinating. Millions of kisses from Rome, Italy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ciao Naviganti e grazie molto. milioni di baci dalla Midi Pyrenées, Francia,

    ReplyDelete