Sunday, 11 September 2011

Auntie Sam Needs YOU

Now is the time for all good sissies to come and get laid at the party. Also featuring big hair for big girlies, how to put your stockings on and Dolly Parton.

















































































































































































































 













































































































13 comments:

  1. Poor Dolly Parton - she's a lot shaplier than this!! - good collection otherwise 'tho.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like large ladies and I have a morbid fetish for big knees. It was done with love - though I admit, I can't stand country music.

    Glad you enjoyed the rest of it. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love dolly as a domme and that woman putting on her stockings that made me hard , that bww domme pulling on/off her panty's is hot to

    ReplyDelete
  4. i too like large ladies bad penny especially when they put me over their knee for a spanking
    bootlover
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're Right!
    Auntie Sam does need me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you liked Dolly dimmube. I worked hard on shrinking her head to fit that lady. The stocking set of photos are an old favourite of mine too.
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are incorrigible bootsie....but I love you anyway.
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. OK Wally. You can enlist now - just sign the dotted line. I hope the frilly maid's uniform isn't too much of a shock for you.
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like big older dommes but they spank harder to ouch.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for popping in! Re: my post The Time That Land Forgot - Have a look at Wally Woods sci-fi art, it has a charmingly erotic edge. Best wishes, Charla xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Charlotta - I'll do that.

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete