Sunday, 30 October 2011

Absolutely True Stories

In it's ongoing series of reports on the secret sex life of the affluent Western World, Bad Penny Blues deploys the same stantards of journalistic integrity as our Wonderful Free Press does in it's reporting of our Glorious Imperial Wars. Salute your flag and study the pictures.



















































 


























 





























































































































 



















































9 comments:

  1. that second chris cartoon, i so want to be that adult baby with those two booted busty matrons, i'm sure that you can rad my mind bad penny and i love it
    bootlover
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. nurse i'm ready for my sperm sample , yes bootsie those chris cartoons do it every time giving milk while being milked great stuff

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad they please you Charlotta.
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bootsie, it's EASY to read your mind! You keep telling me what's on it!
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. And the same goes for you dimmube. I'll have to start rationing the Chris pictures as they seem to make you two overexcited.
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Babysitter on the phone while checking her baby is a new form of humiliation!
    Love the smile on the squatting sissy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes sometimes, I was very much taken with that one too. It's one of those pictures that seem to tell a story. As for the squatting T-girl, I think she's the loveliest I have posted yet.

    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I'll need that party-drinking system installed! :)

    ReplyDelete