Sunday, 20 November 2011

Dirty Pictures

Hello dear things. I've neglected my mission here this week on account of being snowed under with boring everyday details off-line. So if I haven't replied to your comments please forgive me. Bootsie and dimmube please note - I'm planning to realease one of my little animations soon, featuring you as the subject, so do try and behave yourselves at least until then or I may change my mind.
















































































 

































































































 

















































10 comments:

  1. dee-lish-us collection darling xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG - what has Jan got in mind with that leather thong thingy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Bad Penny! Beautiful and exciting, as always... i always look forward to your postings.

    Thank you :)

    Lots of love xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great... love the one TV getting "felt up" at the party! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. pics 12 and 20 are my favs Penny and thats all i'm gonna say just to show you i can behave but don't take it to long xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. i always behave bad penny, it's just that sometimes i behave badly. i think your blog brings that out in me and long may that be the case (:
    bootlover
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the Elke Summer photo1 i have had a black and wghite copy in the own archive for years - didn't know that is was in colour. Also the Luxite Hosiery ad. some of these are still very erotic after nearly 90 years!
    Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Luv your stuff! I DO so hope you've posted something new by the time I return from Paris...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Miss your updates bad penny, hope all is well with you!

    --tiapet

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you bullied and tiapet. I've just been enjoying a short break and will be posting as normal again soon.

    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete