Moving Images

Thursday, 3 November 2011

Satin and Sore Bottoms

What more can one say. The two just seem to go together so well.

To help save the world from corporate montsers click here

To see Bad Penny Blues' new ad campaign  click here




























































































































 





















































































































































































































8 comments:

  1. oh that mature mistress with the cane yummy mummy.
    do you give dry milkings to Penny so the pet wont ask to be milked again in a few weeks? just wondering
    hugs xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think you knew that the first picture would recieve my full attention bad penny (: you should be on the tv with that mind reading act
    bootlover
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG...love the multi women ones..especially that woman gagging her husband while sitting on chair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Ms Charlotte. It is my stated aim, to deprave and entertain.

    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh bootsie and dimmube, my faithful commenters-in_chief.

    I only milk cows dimmube and even then I have to be in the right moooood.

    Bootsie dear - I AM the tv with the mind reading act.

    I'm seriously thinking of giving you two your own page devoted to your adventures in Kinkyland. You could be the next Tom and Jerry.

    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not quite sure which one you mean Sometimes but I'm glad it works for you.

    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. ha lol can i be the cow then , milked 5 times a day xxxx

    ReplyDelete