Tuesday, 14 February 2012

St. Valentine's Day Mascara

Real men will have had Valentine cards from pretty girls and beautiful women today. You, on the other hand, will have had the honour of grovelling for their utter contempt. But cheer up - I'm sure you have had plenty of admiring glances from madly homosexual sailors and scoutmasters today - and - who knows? One of them may even ask you for a dance tonight. Oh you poor little lambs - it's just as well Auntie Penny loves you isn't it?























































 















































 
















































































































































































































 











6 comments:

  1. thank you for loving me aunt Penny , i love you to xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dimmube. You say the sweetest things......sometimes.
      xxxxx

      Delete
  2. i will do my best to please you aunt Penny and with your firm hand i can make it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great post Badpenny - I've always loved the series from which the fourth drawing comes, ie. the lucky boy licking the young house guest; it has been attributed to various people including Eric Stanton. Do you know any more about it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was surprised when I first saw it listed as Stanton. but on looking again more closely I noticed some strong similarities to The Eric Stanton drawings I'm more accustomed to - especially the female characters' faces. I don't really know any more than you but for what it's worth I'd guess that they may be late examples of his work.

      xxxxx

      Delete