Wednesday, 28 March 2012

Under The Wing of Discipline

Special thanks today to regular commenter here, dimmube - who coined the elegant phrase which I've used for the title of this post. Special thanks also to artist J H Vane who invited me to use images from his splendid  Xhamster page, six of which you can see here. Come fly with me.............









































































































































































7 comments:

  1. glad to be at service Aunt Penny , your wish is my command.
    if someone holds my penis when urinating i get stiff and can't pee oh the horror.but i guess that i can't do it alone without someone watching over me that i don't masturbate is that so dear Aunt ? xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Goodness me dimmube!! Kindly put that thing away. And if you wave it around in my comments section again I'll get my dressmaking scissors out and snip it off.
      xxxxx

      Delete
    2. thats why i need your guidance Aunt Penny xoxoxox

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you mysster. I'm glad you enjoyed it.
      xxxxx

      Delete
  3. What IS that sissy doing standing up to pee?!
    Lovely lovely Prissy drawings... it would be so lovely to be in (some of) those situations: prettily dressed and with another sissy!
    Thanks again Penny for providing lunchtime ... stimulus! Kiss Kiss from Sissy Claire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well Claire, I imagine he's doing as he's told to by the look of things. I'm glad it brightens your lunchtime though I wouldn't advise you to eat while viewing - it can get a little messy sometimes.
      xxxxx

      Delete