Friday, 27 April 2012

Mirror Images

Do you recognise yourself here? Perhaps if it's not how you are right now then it's how you could or will be. Whatever you may think.....I assure you they are all you.
















































































































































































































 



































 








































 



































5 comments:

  1. I just knew you wouldnt be able to resist the seamen

    patsyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'll lose control to between nylons and heels xoxoxox love nylonsnifferslave

    ReplyDelete
  3. sublime posts - mirror man and hairdryers are wonderful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful and addictive as always. Kiss Kiss
    Sissy Claire

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these posts. I am a sissy sub husband and long for my wife to treat me like the girl gurl I really am! Colleen

    ReplyDelete