Tuesday, 28 August 2012

The Naked Brunch

I often like to daydream that one of my favourite counter-culture heroes, William Burroughs would rather approve of my blog. I can't see Mae West, Louis Armstrong, John Lennon, Betty Boop or Batman being too impressed. Though......you can never be sure with Batman.




















































 




























































 






















































































































6 comments:

  1. Dear Penny, You blog always touches a spot deep inside me that I keep trying to deny. I so want to be brave and show the world just how big a sissy I truly am but so far I am just to much of a coward.I eagerly await you new posts and always imagine my face onto the photos you post. Please keep up the good work and someday I hope I can have a pretty picture of me you can post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well....it only took me 35 years to decide to be more open about myself with people; and that was an act of desperation rather than courage! So don't worry - you'll know when it's time. Meanwhile you could always try photoshopping your face onto a photo. If you email me a photo I can do it for you - patsy (in the comment below) will vouch for me. I even grafted D cup breasts onto one of her photos!
      xxxxx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you for that succinct message of support patsy.
      xxxxx

      Delete
  3. As always, the combination you supply opens me up! Each image exciting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh goody! I just love naked men staring at my combinations. I'm glad they please you.
      xxxxx

      Delete