Moving Images

Friday, 7 September 2012

Beggars' Banquet

What better way to pass a beautiful, warm, sunny afternoon than by listening to an old Stones album as I blog my sweaty selection. Ah....those were the days - when bad was really bad and good was hopelessly boring. Have a lovely weekeend.





















































































































 





































































































 









































































2 comments:

  1. Oh Aunt penny can you make me like in those 3 first prissy pictures
    love dimmu aka nylonslave

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I make you like that? Hmmm perhaps I can but I'll need wave my magic wand very vigorously to do that. Of course I'll need something to wave it at, perhaps your bare bottom would be most suitable.
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete