Sunday, 30 September 2012

Fairy Wishes

Just imagine that one day you actually did find a fairy at the bottom of your garden. After the initial shock and when she had assured you that she was quite real she would, of course, offer to grant you three wishes. I wonder what you'd ask for. I've posted some helpful suggestions below for you - just in case.





























































 




















































































































































































 
































2 comments:

  1. my three wishes are nylon foot sniffing , an otk slipper spanking and a good milking in that order thank you very much love xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well dimmube, I'm sure that that can be easily arranged. I'll leave a copy of your request inside the toadstool circle of my local fairy forest.
      xxxxx

      Delete