Tuesday, 11 September 2012

Your Fortunes Told

Come in dearie, do sit down. Now cross my palm with  silver ....... ahem.... plenty of silver dear. Ahhhh that's better - You have a lucky face you know. Now let me gaze into my crystal ball. Oh my goodness!! - You'd better look at this yourself.
























































































































































































































 































































































 










4 comments:

  1. Thank You for the Generous selection of adams' work.
    Perhaps, a potential 'Special' featuring the gifted work of the aforementioned artist?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be honest I used to do that but hardly anyone seemed to care about any particular artist or another. They seemed more interested in the subjects the pictures portrayed. However I have been thinking of opening a second page here again and featured artists seems like a good idea for it.
      xxxxx

      Delete
  2. this is indeed a fortune of desirable things. i wish myself in all these places!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well............if you wish sincerely enough and long enough who knows what might happen?
      xxxxx

      Delete