Friday, 23 August 2013

The Peoples' Republic of Smut



Bad Penny Blues unconditionally supports Chelsea (née Bradley) Manning in her continuing struggle against the Real Empire of Evil

And if you don't like that you can piss off and look at dirty pictures somewhere else. Have a splendid weekend dear things


















































































































































































































3 comments:

  1. i now have to relieve myself. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of your best ever. I really enjoyed the castration theme. I must say, Erika has a sweet smile! She really knows how to hold a guys balls.

    Alice, the cock sucking sissy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erika can castrate me anytime....my God.

    ReplyDelete