Friday, 13 September 2013

Dimension X

STOP PRESS.......
Just received reports from CERN that scientists have discovered an entirely unexpected parallel universe. All you need to do to access this new world is shout "Death to the Warlords of Western Capitalism" three times and make a wish. For Warlords of Western Capitalism who feel uneasy about doing this here's a selection of scenes from Dimension X. Bad Penny Blues - The blog that cares about bankers!











































































































































































































      

5 comments:

  1. Just curious???
    Why do you find the Barbara Jean drawings so appealing?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well...I post images for all kinds of reasons. Sometimes because they make me laugh, or because I think they are disturbing or because I like them. However, you're right - I do have a thing about Barbara Jean's work. Why? - I just love the obsessive attention to detail, the atmosphere of claustrophobia, of no escape. They are among the very few erotic images that never make me laugh.

      And, of course, I'm completely insane.

      Delete
    2. Ohh and another thing Colleen......I've recently discovered a large stash of ones I've never seen before. It's the kid-with-a-new-toy effect.
      xxxxxx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Talking Pictures! Another Bad penny Blues first!

      Delete