Sunday, 23 November 2014

Dainties Inferno










Somewhere in Suburbia...










































Meanwhile, at Direwood Sissy School...





OH NO!!! Please...




GULP!....
























While in a rare unsupervised momant at Chateau  Bad Penny.......




































































Two years later at Auntie Jane's House...




































































Later that August.....

































5 comments:

  1. How about some photos of sissy boys sucking their mistresses boy friends cock. I love being reminded of my teen years. She would make me swallow every drop or the got the extra large strap on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good point - I haven't had any of those lately (though there almost certainly some in the archives). I'll bear it in mind for a future post.
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate to admit it but the Juan Payul art of the two young "men" dressed like little girls and holding their skirts up while the women take pictures is.... oh.....so sissy! I can only imagine how a sissy (whisper) Marine like me would react, especially if I was made to wear a sissy little sailor dress with petticoats and prissy ruffled panties!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, if I ever find myself under attack from Marines in future I'll know what to do - spank them and dress them in frilly panties!
      xxxxx

      Delete
  4. Hi, Penny - hope everything is OK - not so many posts recently. My little sissy winkie is drooping! Kiss, kiss! - Sissy Claire

    ReplyDelete