Thursday, 1 October 2015

The Continuing Plunge



Episode 2
The Preparation of The Bride










































































































































But fear not, help is on it's way!































































































































  





























































































































































Will Our brave heroines escape a fate worse than death?

Will Bad Penny realise she has lost episode one and reload it?

See Tomorrow's thrilling instalment
and find out!





14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you dimmube - it's always good to know the old formula is still working!
      xxxxxx

      Delete
  2. Well done, oh twisted one. Often have I bemoned your absence. My poor submissive, anally fixated, alter-ego has longed for your derisive indiference.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Twisted one....lol. I should give you a sound spanking for calling me that....but I'm too kind hearted - and besides, you'd enjoy it! Being anally fixated, you'll enjoy Episode Three, it's VERY twisted.
      xxxxxx

      Delete
  3. Love the last gif is the set. Myrna Loy has always been one of my ideal women.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh, so THAT's Myrna Loy! I'm quite seriously ignorant in these matters. I just look for faces and expressions. It's good to know who's reputations' I'm borrowing to enhance my tawdry circus of shame. Thanks :-)
      xxxxxx

      Delete
  4. Great job.. ha ha! sara e

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll be delighted to know that by the end of the next episode you'll find yourself laughing in a higher, more feminine voice - how does THAT make you feel sara?

      Delete
  5. So lovely to see you back again BP..... we know you'll always turn up eventually, and of course trun up some delightful totally-on-topic smut. Hope you're much much better now... MB xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm fine now thanks Miss B. I agree, I was bound to return - I missed the fun.
      xxxxxx

      Delete
  6. incredibly hot. the world i'd inhabit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just sign on the dotted line my precious
      xxxxxx

      Delete
  7. I am 737-820-633, property of Miss Cat (honor curtsy)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello my dear Miss Bad, thanks you for the tiniest and cutest little cocks I've ever seen. I'm not sure it's right to call these poor little things "cocks" as how could they ****? I think their sole utility is a little pee now and then. Poor things... I'd like to take care of them gently just like we do with nice little birdies...
    Kiss your hand, Miss Bad...
    Jean-Louis

    ReplyDelete